Staying positive amidst personal battles and struggles in life is indeed very hard. But when you do master the skill of staying positive – you become a much happier and stronger person. If you’re struggling to to remain positive – here are some tips we found at Success Consciousness that you need to keep in mind in order to help you overcome and pessimism you may feel at any point in your life.
If you are unhappy and negative, you can change the way you feel and think.
With a little work and effort, you can change your attitude, expectations, actions and reactions, and this will lead to more motivation, happiness, and improved life conditions.
How to Be Positive
1. Substitute your negative thoughts with positive ones. Substitute thoughts about poverty, with thoughts about wealth, weakness with strength, lack of self esteem with self esteem, disharmony with harmony. Whenever you catch yourself thinking negatively, fill your mind with opposite thoughts, of happiness and success.
2. Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want.
3. Focus your mind on the good things you already have in your life. This will cause them to increase in your life.
4. Do not fill your mind with thoughts of lack. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love and happiness.
5. Learn to feel, think and even act, as if you are already living the life you want. If you can feel, think and act consistently in this way, you will become happier, and will attract new opportunities into your life.
6. Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there and focus on it in a positive way, until it becomes a reality in your life.
7. Always tell yourself, “I can”, “I am able”, “I can do it”.
8. Often, during the day, repeat positive affirmations about what you want. Do so with faith, feelings, intention and focus.
9. Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good, or at least something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
10. Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions. It is not enough to think, you also need to act to make things happen.
There are still so many things you can do to keep your positive outlook – check out the complete article at Success Consciousness.
Featured image source: Aristocrats-hat