Are you at low point in your life? Are you having a hard time staying positive amidst the pressure and challenges? Well we’ve stumbled upon these great and powerful mantras from MarcandAngel that we’d like to share with you today. These mantras are a great reminder of how everything is still ok and you are still doing well no matter how bad you see yourself. So do yourself a favor and take to heart these mantras…
So today, I challenge you to replace your negative thoughts and words with positive alternatives. Take a look at the quotes below that I have selected from our blog archive. Pick one (or more) of them that relates to your present troubles, and use it as a mantra by repeating it to yourself every time you feel negativity creeping up inside you.
1. If the grass looks greener on the other side… Stop staring. Stop comparing. Stop complaining and start watering the grass you’re standing on.
2. Satisfaction is not always the fulfillment of what you want; it is the realization of how blessed you are for what you have.
3. Sometimes you just have to look back at your past and smile about how far you’ve come.
4. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
5. For everything you’ve lost, you’ve gained something else. Appreciate what you have today. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
6. Just because you are struggling does NOT mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there.
7. You cannot expect victory while planning for defeat.
8. Even though you cannot control everything that happens, you can control your attitude toward what happens. And in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
9. Use your struggles and frustrations today to motivate you rather than annoy you. You are in control of the way you look at life.
10. Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once.
Any of these mantras work for you? If you want more powerful mantras visit Marc and Angel.
Featured image source: Jone